Adult Care | DSHS - washington state adult


washington state adult - Adult Family Home Council - Washington State Residential Care

How do I report suspected abuse/neglect of a vulnerable adult? How do I know if I am eligible for long-term care in my home or residential settings? How do I pay for long-term care? Adult Family Homes are an option providing a community based residential setting with 24 hour care and services. There are nearly 2,800 adult family homes across the state. Each home is independently licensed and operated. An adult family home can serve between 2 and 6 residents.

The Washington State Adult Vaccine Program provides vaccine for adults 19 years of age and older who are uninsured or underinsured. This program is funded using 317 Federal Funding and vaccine is available for providers to order for a very limited time once a year (between June-September). The vaccines that are offered change from year to year. State of Washington Caseload Forecast Council Council Staff Washington State Representative Director, Office of Financial Management Derek Stanford, Chair David Schumacher, Vice Chair Washington State Senator Washington State Representative John Braun Bruce Chandler Department of Social and Health Services Secretary, Department of Social and.

Report abuse if you suspect a vulnerable adult is being harmed. Become familiar with the possible types and signs of abuse. Learn more about self neglect. Abuse prevention tips and suggestions. Read current laws that protect vulnerable adults in Washington State. Information for Mandatory Reporters. Who are mandatory reporters? Adult Vaccinations: Team-Based Immunization (American Medical Association) - Earn CME 0.5 credits with this online training module that will help you improve adult vaccination rates in your practice. You can implement an adult immunization program in your practice by following just six STEPS.